Friday, May 8, 2009

Trying to give it my all

I think I need to step it up guys. I've let training take a backseat to moving, working, playing, eating, sleeping, showering...there's really no excuse for that. Here I am, trying to help other people train and I'm not even setting a good example.

End Goal: Triathlon is quickly approaching and add-on Marathon is close behind. I think my lack of training has really got me down and I'm starting to doubt my ability to do this. It's one of those things where you absolutely have to invest some time and money into it if you want to finish and finish strong. For me, there is no other option than finishing.

So I think I might have to look into personal training or a triathlon training course. I'm ok with getting help and working with other people and it might be time for me to invest a little more cash into this project.

I'm feeling pretty run down and I think it's time to revamp my training. Any ideas?

No comments: