Wednesday, June 9, 2010

For Reals, People

Boy, what a sloppy bag of sappy emotion I've been! Those last two blog posts, whoo! Did you make it through ok? Did I get some of the snot of my emotional outburst on you? Wipe it off, you'll be fine, and let's freaking talk about RUNNING here folks.

Yesterday I went out for a run and was really hoping to just go for an easy 4-5 miles. That turned into an easy 8 miles, which was just wonderful. I love it when you feel like you can just go on forever. I got pretty losy but luckily not lost enough to end up in Maryland or anything and I did run into a nice fellow who directed me in the right direction. It's fun to get lost, even in a city that you think you know. It was absolutely PERFECT weather and I was feeling fabulous. Lately I'd been feeling like running was catching up with me and I'd have to take a break - then I went out last night and rediscovered the fire!

Oh it is SO back on, this running biz-nas!

No comments: