Friday, February 27, 2009

40th Post Blowout!!!!

How have I only posted on this blog 40 times? I feel like I'm always talking and there should be hundreds of entries filled with my wit and anecdotes.

Maybe it's just that my 40 entries are EQUIVALENT to hundreds of entries because they're so darn long. Some people don't even read my blog cause it's just so daunting (you know who you are). I talk a lot.

Yesterday I got up at 5 to run and when I was on my way back home I heard some weird noises. I had just downloaded some new Britney (do NOT judge me) and I was thinking that she had some funky sound effects that were annoying instead of funky, but then I realized that stuff was hitting me on the head too. Was Britney, the queen of pop, able to add not only sound effects but atmosphere when you listened to her songs? No, actually it had started to hail. Ouch! I was almost home but I congratulated myself on being so hard core to be running in the hail.

Should I keep this entry short?

Do I even know how to do that?

Let's give it a shot...till next time my darlings...keep running.

No comments: